FIFA 14 is a popular simulation video game published by Electronic Arts (EA). It has been renowned as one of the most popular video games supporting almost all platforms such as Windows, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo 3DS and many others. A football fan wouldn’t have missed out on playing this lovely video game but sometimes some errors might occur when you try to download and play the game. Most frequently face error include d3dx9_43.dll is missing error on PCs. “D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found”, “The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing”, “File d3dx9_43.dll not found”,”D3dx9_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.” are some of the D3dx9_43 problems you might be facing this time around. This error is generally generated when there is some problem with the Microsoft DirectX on your Windows. There are numbers of method to solve this problem in which some of them include Installing DirectX from Microsoft download centre, directly downloading the missing .dll file, etc.
Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
METHOD 1: Installing DirectX from Microsoft download centre
DirectX from Microsoft was develop to improve acceleration of hardware so that the heavy multimedia applications such as 3D games and HD videos are handled and run as smooth as possible. Steps to download latest version of DirectX is explained as:
- Update your DirectX from Windows update. If any update is available, Windows update detects it and starts downloading. This easy step might fix your problem
- However, sometimes installing latest version of DirectX can be misleading too as some of the program requires earlier versions such as DirectX 9 .In this case, DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer might come handy. Steps to get the required version of DirectX are:
a. Open your browser and Go to Download DirectX 9.
b. Select your preferred language ( default is English) and hit Download
Source- Microsoft Download centre
c. Click On next a program will be automatically downloaded.
d. Run the program and start installing.
e. After successful installation, the problem you had might be well fixed
METHOD 2: Directly downloading missing .dll file
We can directly solve the .dll file missing by downloading and pasting the .dll file in the directory. There are several .dll file servers providing the files. Steps involved in solving FIFA 14 D3dx9_43.dll missing error are explained as:
- Launch your web browser and navigate to here.
- Click on Download Zip File under manual fix plan. You can also choose other plan such as premium and fix 1 plan which requires some amount from your wallet but downloading under manual fix plan is completely free
- Choose the correct version of your Windows. If you’re not sure either you’re using 32 bit or 64 bit Windows, check on the system properties by right clicking on “My computer” or “This PC” depending on your Windows
- Click on download and a .zip file of near about one MB will be downloaded automatically
- Extract the .zip file by using programs like WinRAR and you’ll see two files viz. readme.txt and D3dx9_43.dll files
- Copy D3dx9_43.dll and paste it to the root directory of the FIFA 14 game( Usually found on C://program files)
- Run the game and since the missing .dll file has been manually added by us , there is less possibility that the error might still pop-out